CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 8, 2008

You may have stopped by my blog today and wondered why there is a picture of Sacha and some other girl (Julianne) on the heading of a blog called "Sally and Sacha"? Excellent question-
I am learning some tricks to make my blog more aesthetically pleasing. I would like to have a picture of Sacha and I together, but I refuse to place one there until I have a good picture of myself. And why don't I have a good one of myself? Well, I have moved to a new climate and can't figure out how to make my hair look good in the humidity; I don't have my hair dresser and so I have a bad cut. I don't dare try to get the bad cut fixed because I may end up with even less hair and a cut that is much worse. I think the humidity in the air makes my cells weigh more and so I feel heavy. I can't think what to wear that is modest and won't make me melt in the heat. Thus, no picture of me until I adjust to my surroundings.
PS I admit I am showing a very shallow side of myself! I am not proud of it; however, until I get over it Sacha and Julianne will be the header on my blog.
Thanks for listening to the ravings of Sally...

3 comments:

BCassFam said...

Sally you crack me up. I am loving what you are doing with the blog. We hanging out on a Sunday. We are off to a BBQ in Liberty park. Then back to the grind tomorrow. Good luck with the hair quest. How is YW going?

Tracey said...

Now you know the real reason I never move. You think your hair does bad in humidity. Try having thick curly hair that most hairstylist don't know how to cut. Therefore, I stay in California where we have perfect weather all year round.

R said...

I feel you, Sally--humidity is the worst! I was a hot & sweaty mess the whole time I was in Vietnam. Nothing like living in a sauna for 2 weeks to make you appreciate Utah's dry air. :-)