CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 13, 2008

On the Road Again







Here I am on the road again, heading to St. Louis, MO. I arrived in Lincoln, NE last night and had a great night sleep and just finished a good workout. The drive has been rather uneventful except some significant winds in Wyoming. Luckily I seem to be behind the severe storms systems- a great blessing.
Wyoming was rather spectacular, Nebraska was a fantastic blue sky in all directions; however, I began to get rather bored. I lost some of my good NPR programs. I listened to a rather interesting discussion of the book of Ruth in the Old Testament by a pastor with a rather thick Irish accent. But, after a while I admit I grew tired of bible discussions. I finally found a CD of Sacha's with The Electric Slide II (the funky version). It entertained me for quite some time.

Well, I must be off for breakfast and a shower. I hit the road again, only about 3 hours today and then some time with my sis and family in Pleasant Hill in Missouri. I will arrive in St. Louis Saturday afternoon.

Thanks to my miriad of friends and family who are tracking my travels hour by hour, it helps to know that I won't go missing and no will know for days. Thanks guys!

BTW, I hope to post some photos from the trip in the next day of two.

1 comments:

BCassFam said...

Loving the travel updates. I have a picture of you in my mind doing the electric slide while traveling. Sweet.